Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Okay, stupid question.

I beat the game, transferred my sword level over. It's level 8, I have 21900 experience and need only 20000 to level, but the sword won't level up. I'm now playing on normal instead of easy, and I just got done cleaning up some exploring. I'm about to go to the volcano.
I thought the only thing the sword needed to level was experience. I have more than enough. What's more, I've killed nearly 600 monsters already, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Is the level of the sword limited based on your difficulty? If so, am I gonna be stuck with a level 8 sword for the entire playthrough? I suppose that just means I can get like 2-3 levels as soon as I start playing on hard, but that's still a pain in the neck.

I found that place on the map that spawns health like nobody's business, by the way, as well as another couple of little caves with items or whatnot in them. I still feel like there's a par t of Rizen Forest across a scaffold you can go to that doesn't really have anything in it. Maybe I'm just missing something. I suppose I just about have to be.

Couple more questions:
1. What is "Plane Road" or whatever, in the BP shop? It's something available in the infinite skyscraper in Extra mode, apparently, but it's not descriptive.
2. I have Potsihitsu or whatever that pot-breaking game is called, in my infinite skyscraper, but I didn't buy it. It's available in the BP shop for something like 7000BP. What's the point if I've already got it? Furthermore, does getting high scores in that game actually matter if you're doing it via the skyscraper?
3. I wonder, is there anyone who's listened to the spoken blurbs from some of the cast members and knows what they're saying? Because it's purely voice, JGT can't translate it, but there's a lot being said and I wonder if I'm missi ng anything. Also, on a side note, whoever plays Lilia either sounds like she's using a filter, or sounds about ten years old. Haha. A lot of the females in this game are high-pitched actually; is that just more common in Japan somehow, or is that a filter thing? That might seem like a really racist or mean-spirited question, but I'm honestly just curious.
4. Almost forgot to ask this. But what exactly is Last Hope Eternal, or whatever it's called? You need the sword to be at level 15 for it to be unlockable, and I'm not really all that close...but is it just going to allow the sword to keep getting stronger? Or does it grant some sort of special ability? Or what? Is it even worth buying when I get there? I do wish some of these descriptions were a little clearer, honestly.

Yeah, so I think I'm out of questions for now. Heh. Hope some of these, at least, can be answered.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector