If it's the hideout, the teleporter is above you once you push the box eight spaces to the left. You then have to get under it and push it straight ut. If pushing it eight spaces to the left is too far, and you can't get under it, try seven spaces and see if that works.

I assure you that regarding development and stuff, I'm not making things up. I'm not inventing things Aaron said, I'm not twisting his words, and I'm not downplaying the effort it takes to do new things. Like I said, if someone is able to teach me enough of BGT that I could work with existing source code and could create objects that did specific things, or edit manamon stats, or change move types, or create new moves, I'd love to learn. I'm a fairly quick study but I learn best by being taught. Put another way, I'm willing to back up what I say with action if I'm pressed. I'm not just slamming Aaron, and indeed I'm not intending him any harm whatsoe ver.

The absolute worst thing that can be said here is that VG Storm is a company that doesn't support their products well. Once you get a product, don't expect serious tweaks to that product. Buy, or don't buy, with that knowledge in mind. That doesn't mean they shouldn't sell. It is a bit shifty in my opinion - almost every product out there could use some tweaking, particularly after your player base gets at it and starts making good suggestions - but it's not illegal or immoral. When I say shifty, a better word in this case is questionable, in my own opinion. To me there's every reason to keep releasing updates, and no reason not to. You don't just let a project die once you release the first version and a few bug fixes. If you want it to survive, to potentially keep making you money, to support you in a professional business sense, you absolutely, categorically must support it more diligently. This includes such things as a detailed change log, a willingness to edit your script, and active acceptance of the fact that some concepts, when tested, did not work as you intended.

But no. At no point am I making stuff up or getting ideas in my head. Everything follows from things that have been said, done (or not done) or directly suggested here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AmstelFM via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lenny2016 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lenny2016 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector