Re: Roleplay-oriented MUDS with lots of Character Concept Choices

I already play most, if not all of these. Sindome is interesting, but there's not much character development to be had without a profile. I find the game creepy, also. People having the ability to steal your clothes is just a put-off, especially when money is tight. I've had it happen to me several times. Are there any games similar to sindome, but with the decently-sized player base and without the profile? I also find that sindome has so many features that it's hard for a newbie to jump in and have fun.