Re: some problems with steam, can someone help me?

Well that's never worked out, Now, I do have enough vision that, when I use windows magnifier, I can navigate it, but that trick has not done much for me. Effectively, the only thing it does is say some stuff at the top of the window like my Steam Wallet balance, and filters and stuff like that. I could never get it to speak the list of games, and I am very well versed in NVDA object nav.