Re: How to create card decks in BGT and one more question

Hi...
@visualstudio, I understand how to role the dice, but I don't know how to check if these 5 dice are equal to one of the winning combinations (straight, full house, etc.)
@kileman, thanks! I have made a deck with something similar to this. Now I'm trying to make the player draw a card, then the voice should tell which card was drawn, and that card should be removed from the deck... But nothing I tryed has been successfull...
Any advices?