Re: Business Simulations Wanted, No Install Needed

I think I'd like something where managing people is the goal. Money pours out of my hands like a rainfall, so I'm definitely sure that something based on the economy of a whole city is going to be a bit tough. I used to play a similar game with my sister, but it wasn't built for a screen reader. It was basically taking care of a whole village, giving people tasks and actually watching them grow up and have children. I know castaways is the closest to the game I'm picturing, but I can't install the components it needs, so I guess I'm stuck with browser-based. I've tried EmpireMUD, but I think it's tough. One thing they don't tell you on the text map is that there are loads of aggressive creatures wanting your blood. I died three times, almost back to back, so I decided to call it quits. I miss my Windows XP computer. Aprone's games worked on those just fine, no drivers to deal with. Thanks for your help.