Re: Problem with mitkemia online

I think I'm done with iron realms. The only two games that keep me a bit interested are aetolia and lusternia, but to me, they don't live up to the advertising on the web site. I have some misgivings about starmourn, and I hope I'm not proven right. Lusternia makes you pay a load of gold just to buy a small aethership, so I'm worried that travel between planets will be like aether bubble travel in Lusternia. Especially since space travel is important to the theme. And please tell me its not a grind fest. They can say whatever they want about getting what you want through more work and determination, but I still think non-paying players are at a steep disadvantage, and the roleplay's not up to snuff to me, scenes are few and far between, and there don't seem to be enough options who want to live a unique lifestyle. Which leads me to my next question. How can I make my time in lusternia fun? I love the rich history and the cultural differences, but with a lack of roleplay, there's not much to do for a newbie other than grinding. I'd like to enjoy the theme and setting more. Lusternia's my all-time favorite game, though. If you want to join the beautiful cultural detailing the world has to offer, look for me in game. My character's name is Kioha, and she'd love some deep RP relationship. I love the bloodbonding system, if you're at a high enough level and you've played long enough, you can bring them in as your sibling, or get married and start a family! Join the RP events! Something's going on now with a plague, but I missed the beginning of it.