Re: Mortal Kombat XL official thread

Just so yall know, I have an Xbox One now. Or at least, I'll be getting it in like a day or two. Got this amazing deal I just couldn't pass up. $212 shipped for console, with the 3.5mm controller, and madden 17, as well as GOW collection. that's just insane! Course it is the old xbox, not s, but still, who cares? gonna be getting ki for it as well, I can't wait to play it! Been wanting to do so ever since the console launched, just had to wait for the proper time, and that time was now. Anyhow if anyone on Xbone wants to play MK for now, just drop your namer tags here and I'll add them.