Re: A new audio game from a new developer - Dark Passenger

Off topic

@Jade

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and nobody has the right to try to prevent someone else from expressing theirs.

Responses like yours I just consider as someone who's intolerant of the opinions of others, so they lash out when somebody expresses an opinion that doesn't agree with theirs. What I don't do is make things worse by telling other people to ignore you.

You say the way I dismiss things I don't like will cause people to ignore me. I believe people will ignore your hostile responce to an opinion that differed from yours long before they'll ignore my opinion of Steam. They'll just read it, then either agree or disagree, then move on.

If you want to hassle with trying to access an inaccessible program, like Steam, go for it, and enjoy yourself!

Just don't piss on me because I choose not to use Steam, it's my choice. In my view, Steam is an invasive DRM that requires an always on i nternet connection, and is completely unnecessary to the game, it adds absolutely nothing to a game's playability , or how enjoyable the game might be. It's just additional baggage I'd rather not have to deal with.

If the developer of this game comes back and says that the only way to buy the game is through Steam, then I'll just scratch the game off my list of games I want to play and move on. That too is my choice.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled programming, already in progress.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : IdeaCabin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the player via Audiogames-reflector