Re: paladin of the sky and park boss, also for mac now

Hi

@nick

my deepest appologies. i should have known better ... When it occurs you will have a problem with this port, i will take down the link imidiately. but am glad you haven't.

SLJ is in the good direction. it is true, i haven't used your source code at all. i used an app for the mac called wineskin. what i have done, was creating a wrapper in the first place. i navigated to my created wrapper and opened the contents in the package. i installed a microsoft speech dll, wich would enable the sapi within a program, for this matter, an audiogame. where sapi is very common.
After this got installed correctly, i selected an option wich required me to select an .exe file. the executable opened up in a kind of emulator window and i installed the game within the wrapper.

That is all i have done. SLJ is correct when he sais it is kind of emulating the game on a mac-os system. again, i haven't seen your code at all, wich is pretty impressive wh en you have created park boss i asume.

I won't generate any prophit with this ports. at first i don't own the rights and secondly i did it only for the reason to make the developers of these ports more known, by bringing the games also to mac devices.

But you are right nick, when the next time i would create wrappers for games, i have to ask the devs in person if it is ok.

I am also interested in aaronbakers view on this matter. so i hope he will visit this topic as well. or when this hasn't happened tomorrow, (it is 02:00 a.m in nl) i will send him a pm to ask if he minds i created this.

@slj

when you open the contents of the paladin.app file, you can see various files and a few directories, i thought you would have to open the drive c directory, and via a few other paths, you can reach the folder, wich is called the appdata and roaming folder on windows on the mac. i don't know if this will be the same as for manamon, but i hope i made it some more clear ...

thanks for reading.

greetz mike