I think this android accessibility site is broken.

hello.

I'm going to test android devices against the Iphone 7 in a month or so.

Why am I doing this?

Because I am quite tired of thin phones and would like to find a bulkyer one if possible.

I am quite tempted to get a android device as you can customise it, and there are tuns of phones out there, so I'm sure I can find a nice bulky phone with a nice speaker system.

Anyway, I came across this site for android and accessible apps

http://www.androidaccess.net/

I thought great! A place I can go to once I get my new device. However, it seems like the site is very broken. When you click on an app, you get an error page. When you try to email the developers of the site, you get an error page.

Can those who use android tell me what sites they use to find accessible apps?

Oh and one more thing, is there a way to increase the 15 minut e testing window on an android device? I think an hour would be a lot better.