I don't think the game will work on XP, but I could be wrong.
@jayde
Why don't you think about what you say before you write it. I'm not trying to be on your back, I'm simply telling you how it is. Manamon is worth $40 because Aaron thinks it is. HE put a lot of work into it, and it took him a long time to create/develop.
There are no bugs in the game that are making the game unplayable, or Aaron would be fixing them. All the bugs that you especially, bitch about, are all bugs you want gone because you don't like them. All these suggestions  you have, all these ways the game can be more balanced, all these things you constantly post about, it's up to Aaron  if he wants to implement them or not.
OK, maybe there are a few bugs  in the game, but it's nothing crazy. Maybe grammar errors, or stupid things. At one point, if you don't remember, Aaron was putting updates out for Manamon like every other day.
I don't know, but this is my oppinion, that you are the types of people that have stopped him from looking at this thread. You're not giving the man any credit, and that quite frankly is disrespectful. And, yes, you're very rude.
So, yes, whether you like it or not, what I'm basically saying is deal with it. You paid the 40 bucks, and you got what you ordered. If Aaron doesn't want to make anymore updates, that's his choice.
I'm done talking about this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jayanthsrinivas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector