Re: captcha browser add-on?

That's true, I encounter captchas very infrequently, but when I do they are a royal pain, even when an audio challenge is available. So far, Captcha Be Gone has made captchas a non issue.

What I liked best about Captcha Be Gone is that instead of charging per captcha, they charge by the month or year and allow you to solve an unlimited number of captchas during your subscription period.