Seven Shores, another little phone/browser game by Aprone

Hey guys, just wanted to post a link to something new.  This is something I started on when I was out of the house and unable to work on my main project(s).  Every now and then I'd add a bit more to the game, and today I think it's at least ready to have some other people take a whack at it.

In Seven Shores, you captain a merchant ship. You can circle any of the game's 7 lands, or choose to sail between them from the harbor located on each. Along your journey you can acquire crew, battle enemies, find treasure, buy and sell resources, and invest in local establishments. Having your ship destroyed, or having your crew's morale reach zero, both end your game and reset any properties you had acquired. This game is still in its very early stages, so I'm sure things will be balanced differently as time goes on. There is also a high chance that the server will go offline or reset as I continue working, so have fun but don't get overly attach ed to your progress, haha.

Each of the lands will have similar random terrain (because I haven't added enough content to give each its own), but the amounts of different things Are different.  Shop prices are also different depending on which land you're in, potentially making it worth while for future merchants to stock up on one land's cheaper resources, and then sell them for a profit in lands where that resource is in higher demands.

At first I imagine most people will just struggle to not die, and some of that may come down to the game not yet being very well balanced.

Oh yeah, I haven't run this through the gauntlet of browser tests yet (Safari, Chrome, and IE), so the game may not work correctly with those.  If you use any of those 3 and experience no weird problems, let me know so I can take it off the list.

www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/sevenshores/

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Viktor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : smoothgunner via Audiogames-reflector