Re: need some songs from rhythm rage: the retro world pack

I don't know that one, in fact, I've been looking for it, and haven't found it yet. BTW, I just found the soundtrack for Crazy Beats 1. A Shovel Knight track, written By Jake Coughman. http://sndup.net/5j2r/d
And Crazy Factory! Oh no! Entry 74, in the same folder.
http://sndup.net/43c2/d
Rhythm and Spell is a mod file, originally called "Sad Song", which I used in my Mod Files pack smile.
http://sndup.net/3kf5/d
And sorry about most of the files being exactly 5 minutes long, that's a Foobar thing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : deshibedeshi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector