Re: Audiogame Jam Announcement

Hi.
Well I viewed the audiogame jam.
Here is what I got out of it.
12 entries.
Most of them were  64 bit only.
Yes  I have a 64 bit machine, no its not mine, no I  am not going to run demos on it.
2.  one of the games countdown had a  trogen in it said msse.
No I am not going to play it, it may be  false but again its just a audio demo and I won't keep it  and it could always be not false.
3.  twinkle, didn't want to do anything.
4.  the rest of them

1 of them didn't have a download link another only had an online play link which didn't seem to work in firefox, and the rest just sucked.
Yeah nice demos, but total crap.
I know this was short but compaired to our other things, they really are not hmmm going to work.
Lets move on from this topic with all the crappy games in it.
I'd have a better outlook if
1.  the 64 bit games had x86 executables in it or were actually worth playing on x64.
2.  the twinkle game actually worked and said something on starting.
3.  the countdown game was actually safe to run.
I don't usually rate something like this crap off the cuff but this didn't even waste like a minute of my time.
Lets see.
99% of these games are 64 bit, meaning a lot of us on older systems are just automatically excluded.
One of them was a trogen, I could have told msse to fuck off and shut up but there is always the chance it is actually saying it is and I had never seen that trogen appear on my system so why bother.
3 of them, had other issues.
1, had no download link.
1 of them was only a soundtrack and had no download and the other simply didn't have a download at all.
I have noticed though most if not all were unity based.
And the one or so I did play were just not engaging my brain.
One was an arcade game with a lot of b eeps in it and another was click the left and right mouse button to do things.
The plot sucked and it may be a kids game but not really usefull.
I guess if you were one of those poor helpless blind people that are all over the place according to sightlings this would be nice.
However we gamers some of us hardcore are not the poor helpless kind though we are blind.
So as a result, this jam was nice as an idea, but um try harder please?
Or maybe just don't even bother if this is all that can be out I don't know.
Does anyone else that turned off their antivirus software and tried it on an x64 bit unit agree with me.
I could be right off my microchips because I am the only poster and the comp should be finnished by now.