Oh huh, I never noticed that torch penalized stats. Blah. Granted, 5 or 6 points at high levels is so minimal you'll hardly notice, compared to the coverage gained by being able to use a flame move when you're not supposed to. Probably not as useful for flame types themselves, just work with what they already have, unless they truly don't learn anything good. Even Tylavile can be trained in attack for Blaze Rampage, or use Flame Blizzard, accuracy notwithstanding.

Also guys, Paladore line now learns Power Punch. Thank you Aaron for doing that. It's still the weaker of his types, but it's usable, which is all I was after. I get that his main thing is White Lance, occasionally messing things up with Daring Comeback and Restrain. But having only a 30 power move for one of his types just felt... wrong. Glad that's been addressed.
Also, Manja line now learns Stone Fist normally, without an unknown gift. Blind Rush also looks like it might have b een buffed, although that could just be my memory being faulty, but I seem to remember it being worse than 60 accuracy 130 power, and I don't remember the bit in the description about it having both a high critical hit ratio and the chance to make the foe recoil. Either way, now it's the ultimate in gamble moves, it' still misses a lot, but if it hits, ow that's going to hurt. I'd be scared to fight this thing after an optical potion or two.

Whoops, I think I might have found a typo? So I was bored and sorting my Manapedia by height and weight, and noticed something a bit odd. Past all of the whales and giants and trees and dragons and stuff you generally expect to be tall, the tallest of which is about 7 metres tall, we have... Fiendour, at 125.6 metres tall. Somehow I doubt that was intentional.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector