Re: Second Castaways 2 public beta

I completely agree with the last two posts, particularly about the online market. This is one huge reason I prefer offline mode, because it's fairly easy to get all the money you'll ever need, and then some, to buy a whole bunch of crops and what not to keep your citizens happy.

I don't like the trading aspect as it stands, because it allows people who have the top spots to charge as much as they want for items, while the rest of us lowly peasants have to struggle for everything we have. On the other hand, it's pretty cool that we at least get some kind of crop, whether that's potatoes, barley, or whatever, to start our plots of land off with on the online version. You don't get that in the offline game as it is now.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sitaa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sitaa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector