Re: mud suggestions

My first thum, as always: Clok!

My second thum:...erm what else...oh yeah unofficial squaresoft.

If you're into rp, go for clok. if you're not, however, uoss is your friend, + it's based on final fantasy, crono trigger, secret of mana and stuff for your info. Avalon has it too, but I can't tell for certain how it is. Empiremud has archery ability in the battle skilltree.