Re: Virtual Machines

Hi there,

I was able to install NVDA on the virtual machine, but two things keep happening. First off, I keep putting private detective school in the CD drive, and it keeps giving me the same protection screen that it would as if I was running on it windows 7 or 10. So, it's running XP, but the CD wont' work, I don't understand why. I have an original copy of the disk, and it won't work
Second, I installed all the BSC games on the virtual machine, but when I click on the .exe file to get my unlock codes in the generator, it gives me an error. I dont' get it. I can't win. lol
Any one have any ideas at all?
Oh, another thing that would be nice would be the ability to copy and paste between machines.
Thanks for any help.