Re: keynote gold festival sapi5 voice

I don't know much about the tecnical workings of festival. not only that, a lot of the pre-dectalk synths seam to have been lost to time and no one has even attempted a simulation of any of them, which is a shame since I certainly could use a davo simulator (davo was an early singing synthesizer created in the 1950s) for a few songs.
appearently, the recording of davo singing the ABC song pre-dates the iconic IBM700 version of Daisy Bell by about 10 years.