Re: why, microsoft office?

Hi.
Well, join the club, I had some of those issues a while back.
I had installed a microsoft office version that was in english but for school purposes, I needed the german one and installing voice packs didnt work, don't ask me why.
But, the real pain came up when I wanted to uninstall the program, it freaking never worked the way it should. Shure, some parts of the program were removed from my system, but there were still some core components which couldn't be removed.
I managed it after using an uninstaller, cleaning the registry of any keys, restarted the pc, defragmenting the harddrive, and starting that thing again, finally it worked.
So yeah, MS Office can be a real pain, but that's with all microsoft products, I guess.