Re: New version of blind Extra v3.0 with Miny Features

Personally, I find the addon itself very, very suspicious. The fact that the author is using a bat to exe converter for his files is suspicious, because who knows? For all I know he could delete system files, delete my users directory, or anything else that is very nasty, and I wouldn't know because the batch file is compiled. And Windows has native support for batch files, so putting them in to an exe is not necessary. And it seems this addon is mostly closed source, and the only code that is open source is the code that runs the executables for the menus. Myself, I would contain this addon in a virtual machine until the author reveals more about it.