Re: bluetooth speakers and bletough headphones and ETC.

I just found out about something even better than Sonos or Chromecast. It is Airfoil from Rogue Amoeba. This program is awesome! It streams to airplay, bluetooth, and other devices/computers running Airfoil Satellite. I heard that they were planning to add Chromecast audio which is even better. This beats my Miccus because it can send audio to far more devices at once. It also allows the user to choose what specific application to stream audio from. I think the price is pretty reasonable, but won't be buying it right now as I have no use for a multiform setup. Still, this thing rocks!