Re: Morokuma's rpg appreciation thread

Hi,
You shouldn't have had any issues with untranslated text if you followed the JGT manual.  I just checked it and it has everything listed, as well as links to download the relevant tools.
Now all I have to do is launch whatever shortcut I created through app locale while running JGT, hit shift tab to change the keyboard to japanese and boom.  It's so wonderfully simple that I can worry about challenges the games give me rather than the language barrier.
I'm currently alternating between alternative magic and dungeon quest dx whenever I just want to battle.
Does anyone know if the new tia story compliments the other two, or makes it so they aren't really worth playing?  My guess would be the former, at least where tia story 2 is concerned.