a bad news to report

Hi folks!
I am not sure that what it is going on but it seems that something is wrong with Munawar Bijani.
the website www.bpcprograms.com is now owned by a japaneese company who is selling their skins related products.
also munawar bijani who has planned TDV 2 in 2014 is now disappeared from any social networking websites such as twitter and facebook.
a person who said in January 2014 that he is happy to release tdv 2 soon and the demo is available right now
last when I check is april 2014 when the site has games and his stuff and the same news.
after 1 year when I check the site was not there and also when I tried the contact muna...@bpcprograms.com it says that the email address is not vallad.
as we all know that munawar and muntazir both faced the disease and Muntazir was died in 2008 and in june 2014 munawar was not happy from the response by audio gamers and he said that people are not interest ed in his games.
so indirectly are you getting my point?
that either munawar is dead or something is not going in the favour of him.
Please I request that if you can check then please check him in internet.
because I am just guessing. that if a person is happy to release something and then why he discontinue everything?
Thanks
Ishan