Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

OK, I see that we are going to have to respectfully disagree on this issue. And I am sad to hear that none of you are commending Apple for their excess ability, and that you think that they are only in it for the profit. It is things to them that I have a talking phone, a phone that can do so much. Be grateful for what you have, that is what I have been taught and I am going to continue to do that.