Re: Adventure At C:

i don't know, but i have a few questions of my own. before we go into it however, i will say this: i beet the game in 1h, 19minutes, died about 4 or 5 times, arn't i'm good at it? smile. for system 32 person, it's not hard if you take your time, remember, there's no penalty to finishing in 1h, platforms are about 4 spaces apart, keep that in mind.
ok questions.
1. does Rustys health scales? meaning i can never, never one shot him if i buy enough attack?
2. what's the limit to the stats, i heard 750, is that true?
3. how many difficulty's there are in total?
4. how do you beet my vidios in 2minutes and 10 seconds? closest i got is like 2min, 50sec.
5. does the damage of rays scales as your health goes up and ignores your defense? meaning if i have 100000000 defense rays will still do damage to me the same as i had 200 defense at?
6. urm, this is not a question but anyway, Kary or however your name is spelled, will you do post game walkthrough?
7. i forgot how do you unlock the sound test, i thought i had to beet program files x86, but i'm not sure...
8. i have a bug to report, something which will never be fixed, but i'm still gonna do it. if you enter the passward in my documents wrong, you won't be able to type the right passward till you restart the game, or i wasn't, anyway.
9. someone please please please do arena walkthrough, i don't understand, do i need to shoot rusty with laser and jump over him? if so this is gonna suck.
10. that's pretty much it, i'll edit the post or post another one if someone has posted after me, btw, i  won the game with:
44 out of 200 health,
25 attack,
25 defense.
Spoiler
if you haven't done so and still stuck on beeting the game, taking too much damage from rays or viruses, go my documents and type machine in sted of malware, you'll get 25k bits, which, is quite nice, i think so, anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector