Re: IOS 10, who's going for it? How buggy? Who likes it and why?

I like the new typing sound, and I totally agree that being able to move apps and create folders is so much easier now. I never even bothered before, because it was such a daunting task, but now it's a very simple, though tedious task if you're like me and have 8 sprawling pages of apps.

I also can't stand the raise to unlock feature. I found that it activated itself even while being carried in my pocket, which may or may not have something to do with what I'm going to report at the end of this post. But at least it's fairly easy to get rid of that too.

The new voices aren't terrible, but none of them are amazing, either. I do like oliver, though he has some weird pronunciations, and you have to use the enhanced version or he sounds like he has a cigarette shoved in his mouth all the time. I'm using him for now, though, because I like how he sounds in general. As for the other voices, I don't want to download gigs of data just to have premium speech, so I can live with switching between Oliver and the Siri voices if I get tired of one or the other.

however, I think I might have found a bug. My battery has plummeted alarmingly fast ever since I installed this update. of course, I updated the phone while it wasn't plugged in, but by the time the procedure was finished, it was down to 84%. This was about 9 hours ago. In those 9 hours, I didn't use my phone excessively. Maybe a bit more than normal, but mainly to play with settings, move apps, and explore new features. I only sent two text messages during that time, and the only app I had open in the background was whatsapp. And yet, about 20 minutes ago, I noticed that my phone was down to 34%. So, either the update somehow drained the hell out of my battery and didn't tell me, or the release is buggy. If it turns out to be a fluke, I'll report back. But I would be super disappointed if I need to restore from a backup just because of that.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Claw via Audiogames-reflector