Re: Survive the Wild!

Hi
I don't play this game anymore, but I wanna say many many unrealistic things and admin power.
1. Sam, let me ask you, are admins magicians? How does an admin causes random disasters on a normal area? Could you explain it in realistic way? Why does a disaster happens on normal area? I mean, what's the reason. There's no sign of a disaster, like global warming, an active volcano, etc.
Everything happens because of admins.
2. unrealistic things are everywhere. For example, why are the gift shop and gas station always burning? If a bulding catch on fire, that bulding must been destroyed after certain amount of time is past.
How do you sleep in the deep ocean? If you can, try that in your real life and you will die. Sleeping underwater? that is really stupid.
How can you safely drink ocean water using your pot? Try that in your real life.
How can you naturally cure yourself from radiation? At least you will have to go to the hospital or use health scanner to find if there is a cancer in your body. If anything serious has been found, you will have to go to the hospital for treatment.
Teleporters and Dfcs, again, should be removed.
I don't care if you read this post or not, as I don't play this game anymore, but I'm posting this because I want these problems to be fixt.
Thanks

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Claw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : David Artery via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector