Re: Invisible Dragons: A Resource Management Game for IPhone

Well I'v@Mirage, i do keep upgrading the dragon upgrades of the lower level dragon types to produce more, though I don't bother with cloning after I've stopped using my eggs on them since it's better to save my eggs for either more gold to produce more eggs, or more mana, though given what it says about what the cult does I do think I can see where things are going in terms of the game, though it'd be nice to see how many dragon types there are.

@Keyisful, gold will help you produce more eggs, upgrading the capacity of your farms as well as the farms, likewise, make sure that you keep hiering new gold miners, upping the gold capacity and depth of your mines. The basi principel in the game seems the fairly standard get a production line going and funnel everything into more production.

My major problem with the game, apart from the lack of description generally, is that the numbers become so huge they don't mean anything, heck my amount of fire is now worked out in a superscript to the power of 10. I just don't feel a connection to numbers that size at all, it's all just finding different upgrade buttons and waiting to hit them and not really caring about what they cost so long as the upgrades keep happening.

Oh, and as regards the notifications, i forgot that on Ios if something says "switch on" it's actually switched on, and not off, so yes, I'm getting all the notifications as and when they happen. big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kelwl via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector