Re: Survive the Wild!

@americranian That wasn't a joke by an admin but, a rock slide. Mountains are dangerous places, sometimes a wrong step or a sound could trigger a rockslide in real life, this is the game version of that. Playing random sounds on the in game maps that players can get to, like main land, mountain, pine forest, etc. is not allowed. I believe no admin would joke with that.

@ernie, make sure that your account name has more than 4 letters, and doesn't consist of only numbers. Those accounts will get deleted during a spam clearing. If your name is fine, and you have more than just the starting inventory, and the problem consists, we'll look into it and see what's wrong.

@David Artery, you sure did give the word discrimination a new meaning. Allways thought to discriminate ment to hate on someone, because of their race, nationality, gender, age, orientation, etc. Guess I'll have to read the dictionary! But if one of the admins actually is doing so, ple ase post examples here. Hell, whatever discrimination you might mean, examples would be welcome.
You say that admins should have only ability to ban and unban, and nothing else. Well, akilor already pointed out the problem with that and catching cheaters, so I'll talk about things that don't end with bans. Lets just say, if someone is stuck. Being able to look at them is very good at that case, because we can see if they are in a building or not, in the ocean, underwater, etc. and can act acordinly. It would be kind of annoying to have to ask people to trust you each time. If we were looking at cheaters, that would be even more problematic (just imagin having to send a pm to a player "Hello, could you please trust me, so I can look at you and see if you are cheating?" big_smile
Being stuck in unknown areas is also a good reason to have the moving. Just imagi n what would happen if admins could only ban and unban, not clear spam accounts, clear items, move people or themselves, look people without trust needed ...
It would be a mess. People would be stuck in unknown areas and would have to kill themselves. Cheaters would cheat, unpunished. If someone died do to a bug, admins would not be able to help them. For every "power" that we admins have, there is a good reason. We might be able to do more things from the users, but we are ultimatly to help the userbase, not work against it. Except for spammers, or cheaters. Those are not welcome here, but I'm sure that's the same in most multi players.
Akilor's right though. If admins were giving endless amounts of items to players, I'm sure that nobody would complain, even though that actually would be abuse of their powers. Not everything that you don't like is discrimination you know?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector