Re: IOS 10, who's going for it? How buggy? Who likes it and why?

Ahoy all

@Jeffb I like  the new IMessage capabilities myself too, and the fact that they are accessible with voiceover is icing on the cake, as I was thinking those features would probably end up being inaccessible from what I heard on wwdc so cheers for that not being the case
Ahh, now that I try that I experience the same thing, so you are right,heading is probably the way to go. although I could've swarm I used this just fine on IOS9....

The next update I'm looking forward to is the mac os sierra
I still use windows full time on my mac lol but still I do end up playing with the mac side now and then

Ishan, you should probably use a download manager to download the Ipsw (the update) from a direct link instead of having either Itunes or the Iphone doing it for you via OTA update
You can probably find the direct download link for your phone on Iphonehacks.com
Just make sure to download the firmware file specific to your moddle
hth