Re: are there any online games available?

I completely agree with that, what I don't agree with is your language towards someone that has done a lot for the audio games community. This is the attitude that drives developers to not develop audio games and do other things instead.
Even if we don't like a game we, the players, should be respectfull and point out why we don't like this game instead of just calling it stupidity. Everyone is free to have a bad or a good opinion regarding a game but this opinion shouldn't be put in a harmful way towards the developer, we are a small community and devs should be encouraged to continue producing games not to stop entirely.