Re: Dark Passenger - A quirky puzzle game

Hello folks. SLJ, I don't know... Maybe the classic choose the difficult level would do better. Let's say I by accident, take a little longer than expected to solve a pusle, and the game gets easier. You may be thinking how can this happen? Well, I may be showing the game to a friend, or recording a video of the game, and we know talking and playing at the same time is a hard thing to do.
Well, those are my first impressions when I come to thing about your suggestion, but I never played a game that acts like this, so I can't tell for sure.
Best regards, Haramir.