Re: IOS 10, who's going for it? How buggy? Who likes it and why?

Maybe you did, or maybe you didn't, but I can report that I also noticed that the page index was always a letter or two off when going from the index to list entries. Until I hear that the index is definitely fixed, I just use headings. It works.

At least using the index doesn't crash the app as it did when Apple first broke it in iOS 9.0.