(SPOILERS)
Woo! Just had a pretty epic fight with Irrodium. I started out with Snowmonno, Grandlan and Garganchan, and put some equipment on them to cover some of their vulnerabilities.
Tunneled with Grandlan, got a few power kicks in with Garganchan, but it died pretty fast to magic dragon. Snowmonno hit Irrodium with unending curse and fridgid touch. Eventually, I got lucky enough to copy meteor rush from Irrodium, and hit him with that. Brought Thornita in after Garganchan died, and hit him with acid slap until it died. Went through the rest of my team, hitting him until lall I had left was Snowmonno and Grandlan. I had Snowmonno start snowball, and used Grandlan to keep it alive. So glad I kept snowball around. Grandlan eventually died, but by then, snowball was already doing massive damage. I thought I wasn't going to make it, but the last snowball hit did over 100 damage. Haha.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector