Re: Anyone know if Rockbox still exists, and what players support it?

oh no... no no. Not the talking mp3 players person. That guy's prices are way high for the effort involved.  He's taking mp3 players you can get for about $30 to $40 in the US, putting rockbox on them, and then selling them for roughly double the price. Terrible. It takes roughly 10 minutes to have yourself a fully rockboxed player, maybe about 20 minutes more to generate the voice clips for a music collection and copy them across. With aaron being in the UK, not only would he get ripped off by the guy, he'd have to pay for international shipping, import duties and by the time he's done all that, he could have went and got an ipod touch or something. If I were you, I'd attempt to track something like
This down.
I dunno Why they are so hard to find here in the UK, I can find sansa clips 10 a penny on US sites, but they seem to have dried up here.