Re: Anyone know if Rockbox still exists, and what players support it?

Ah yes, I'd be very reluctant to take the Victor Reader to the beach. For that I'd want something cheap too.

Have you tried eBay? You can often find discontinued stuff there. Two weeks ago I picked up an NFL strategy game from 40 years ago.