Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

hi again and Aprone.
let's say we're talking very unreasonable.
You can continue in this way.
I guess you do not come at all ridiculous.
excitement, flavor, voltage, and enjoy. Without them you think the game play?
Our aim is not to ban you.
only toys for children to continue in this way. and we're not children.
I have everything in the excitement, the energy, and I would like to enjoy.
Should one think. How and where do you find so many years ahead and enjoy the game without a zombie in this way?
Look around you nobody wants to play in something like this.
You can continue in this way. I dont think this is so much excitement in the game for the Transmitter.
This event not good for me.
The head of these people are very confused. and he does not know what people would do.
There are two options here.
level rise or doing mission.
or think would be an unfair advantage in this way, it is to do the mission.
people are afraid of being forbidden.
I think the blame game makers here.
or mission that must be stopped.
I think people need worning.
An example of such. If you're going to  the game resets 1500 levels lose.
Without reset the game. who fear ban will remain at this level.
now the game is a meaningless situation.
I think that should make a statement to the Aprone it.
greetings from Turkey.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Danplayer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vampira via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector