looking for bk games.

hi! i'm sorry to say but i've lost bk games, yup, all of them, bk1, bk2, and bk3. so can anyone please please give me links to them? i don't really care about bk1, it sucked playing, but it might be good to have. also can anyone please give me link to cary's bk2 walkthrough? i really want it, sinse it's the only english guide, audio guide for bk2, i know yukio recorded let's plays of bk2, it helpt, but i want to hear playthrough in english. thanks for your help