Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

hi all friends.
Here are some recent examples.
My purpose is not to blame for this person, only the power of the people is forced to make some mistakes.
Many people using this error.
only a few people would not be very fair to blame.
I wonder about that, What do you think will make the aprone..
Lieutenant Zaiko replies.  Lord chevelle is level 4314  18:10:00  00:10:49
Lieutenant Zaiko replies.  Hardcore player Brigadier kookaburra is level 3125  18:10:06  00:10:57
Lieutenant Zaiko replies.  Hardcore player Lord Quacker is level 2362  18:10:13  00:11:08
Lieutenant Zaiko replies.  Hardcore player Brigadier Quack is level 1999  18:10:19  00:11:16
Lieutenant Zaiko replies.  Hardcore player Major david is level 2274  18:10:31  00:11:26
No matter what the return will be about 7 or 8 months ago?
I'm very sorry for the innocent people in this regard.< br />I hope justice finds its place in the shortest possible time.
greetings from Turkey.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Danplayer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zaiko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fedai via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : vampira via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector