@Jayde
I have a few questions regarding your written guide for Manamon I'd like to ask:

1. Why is the Location and description of the Manamon Breeder not in the guide?
I am asking because you explained the arcade and telephones in the guide, but not the breeding and the mechanics behind it.

2. I remember reading that at first you can't do anything with a damaged statue in Mineruff Tunnel and that you should later revisit this area.
I however am sure that the guide doesn't explain further what you might later do with the statue and when (in the storyline)  this would be possible.

3. I also think, but I might be wrong here, that someone back in this Topic said that you would have to revisit the belltower at some Point after you first beat the bellmaster and after you get your own Chingle.
If this is inded true, shouldn't this also be mentioned in the guide at whatever Point it might become relevant?

I am asking bec ause as far as I know it, your guide seems to be nearly complete with only a few things possibly missing from it.
Thus it would be nice if you can complete it so that all relevant Information are in a better Format than being totally scattered through this rather huge Topic.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lord_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector