Re: Survive the Wild!

Sam_Tupy wrote:

Well said in that last post akilor. First. About not listening or not responding to messages. Skype? 宝 name, live:skypename; Offline  not selected  566 of 566. it's like 8:40 AM and already, Today (7)  separator  1 of 9. That's just today and the day hardly started. Email? Keep in mind this is not knew, but this has generated sence very late 2013 and started getting crazy around last year. You have 6496 new messages. I get several a day including spam. And i'm a human. Sometimes I see the message, don't have time to reply then forget about it later. Come on, your not the only one that messages me. And I have school and my fair time off the computer. So there's why sometimes I don't listen or I'm not available etc etc. And now, for admins. We do, need examples, reguardless of how odviest it scemes to you what is going on. See, the thing is, admin accounts aren't supposed to technacly play the game and use the move command or what ever all the time. It's therefor map building or when a player needs help. Want it gone? Fine, but then don't compain when your stuck in the unknown area and no one can help you. See? That is just an example. Also with out that command, good buy all new maps from admins, allhelp when a player gets stuck, etc etc. So what discriminating. Please explain, and I will talk to the admins about it. Now the realistic stuff. If you want I can talk about in the new story about how there is a secret base someware. Radiation? Yeah I get that. The hospital is abandoned. I'm not going to sentence all my players to certain death by coing to the wrong map. Thus, no radiation poisoning. What vending machine bug? Wasn't aware there was one, or forgot about it.

About that email thing, I want to suggest that something be done in STW store. when you purchase things, the ID must also be sent to your email. When it involves money, most people will keep complaining in the game if they do not get the ID. so until Sam gets online to solve the problem, the complain will never end.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector