Re: Survive the Wild!

Hello, I see people complaning about disasturs, and the way how they're happening.
one thing you should really put in your mind before playing a game is:
the game is not really real  even if it has environmant like in our daly life, but at last it is a game in your pc.
I sau many and many mixing between problems in the game and there problems out of the net. Ok, you people are giving sometimes things wich they don't exist; just like to complain. Sleeping under water: I stil remember when I was trying with difrant ways to do it, but couldn't make it; your char wil never sleep under water even if you take a sleeping_pille, thus this thing doesn't exist at all, but I sau someone saying it in a post up sorry! but you  have to play the game and know it well after you can say things wich may help.
Well, back to disasters. we have to be thankfull because admins are the once they're doing them, because they are trying to do not kill p eople,; conserning the going off thing; I believe there were a MOTD, and a notify as well as a worning if you go off during a disaster, you'll be killed, but players keep doing it. if Sam wil make them spawn randomly,, people wil complain too, because they just wanna an easy way to play the game like what happened in the cave map. I my self never escaped from one because if you have 1000 health, 99% you won't die, unless you've a grate luck.
ok sam, you should maybe also make players start with 500 gifts, and 25 dfc's in there invs probably they wil like it, oh but stil don't you see it few? give them also some popcans. I really don't have anything to play if there is no challonge.
Finally, the payment thingy: we all know the game has one dev, and things like that are hard to code, of course sam wanna the game to be best, but drinking water is not like blowing the walls. we can talk and say, but we wil never know the value of the work, if we a re not the onece whom doing it.
greetings.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector