Re: Survive The Wild.

I would recommend you to read the forum FAQ, especially the # 13. Also, you posted 3 topics about this so far, being banned from a game does not give you the right to spam.
If you were banned, please tell us your name, and what warnings did you get before being banned. Admins don't ban without reason and I believe you did know that reason. If not, pm me  your name and I'll ask the others about who banned you and why, but again, it was not without reason.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : emreagbi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : emreagbi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : emreagbi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : emreagbi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : emreagbi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : emreagbi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : emreagbi via Audiogames-reflector