Re: Survive the Wild!

Momo, your sogestions sound extremely simple. I'm sure all Sam would need to do is just sit down on a chair, press a fiew buttons and be done with it! So simple! And adding the sistems that akilor sogested wouldn't be hard, eather, would it? Of corse not, Sam can just do his magic instead of being lazy all the day. Siriusly though, do you know how hard it would be to code? Have you done such a thing yourself? No? Then isn't it better to leave it up to a hole admin team that works as a team, informs each other if mistakes happen, and tries to help people? Or should we leave it to some software which will need a long time to be without bugs, and meanwhile nobody will be happy?
Uh, I mean, I have no problem with that! All hale our robotic overloards! Did I say overloards? I ment protectors!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hamada via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Amine via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : momo7807 via Audiogames-reflector