want to make a hard decision regarding my life please help.

Hi folks!
elders and moderates
I have decided something for myself
I want to be an industrial singer.
I want to sing for films and TV serials.
is there any way to be an industrial singer like KK and others.
how a visually impaired can achieve this goal
Please write few words regarding this matter.
Thanks
Ihshan