Re: Well, PS4 accessibility has ground to a halt, it seems

Chris, there are some games that are very playable on the ps4... so I don't think you've quite done a lot of research there. If you enjoy games, they're definitely worth the investment. But meh, personal preference, I suppose... some people don't touch anything unless every single inch of the thing is playable.

Ross, there are and will be more games than five that are exclusive... and not all of them are playable independently. but cooperative play with people who are into the same games is fun as well.

Street fighter V
Samurai Warriors 4 and 4-ii
Guilty Gear XRD / Revelator
Blazblue Central Fiction
Ryu Ga Gotoku / Yakuza games which requires asistance to play but is well worth the world and story.

Aside from these, we get most of the other accessible fighting games and others playable on the xbox1, aside from Killer instinct. The xbox1, on the other hand, only has Killer Instinct which is exclusive and playable, at least a t the moment that I'm aware of.