Audiobook player for Windows?

Hi all. Elementary question probably, but I've just gotten a new Windows laptop, so I'm trying to find my Windows legs again, as it were, after being on Mac and Linux mostly for the past few years. Gosh, I miss the way Mac navigation by word worked, ugh. Probably a way to change that though. Anyways, any programs for playing a folder of MP3 files, and keeping the location, important, of where I left off when I close the program?